Fleur du Mal (fleurdumal.com), a luxury lingerie, ready-to-wear and swim brand based in New York City, is looking for a full-time Digital Designer to own and execute all aspects of digital graphic design for the Fleur du Mal brand.
Who you are: A highly creative, digital-first Graphic Designer with a strong editorial eye and omnichannel experience in fashion, luxury, or media. Must have relevant, prior experience.
Strong experience designing email marketing campaigns is a must.
- Own and execute all aspects of digital graphic design for the Fleur du Mal brand.
- Design and deliver compelling, brand-right concepts for all marketing channels that elevate the customer experience.
- Digital marketing content design and asset production for email, website banners, digital advertising, and social media.
- Website design direction including concept to delivering final web-ready assets, mock-ups, and wireframes.
- Digital & print collateral/brand imagery and packaging.
- Develop bold new, emerging designs, and enhance existing concepts for 360 degrees marketing campaigns that uniquely tell the Fleur du Mal story.
- Keep abreast of digital customer trends, key competitor digital activity in the fashion and luxury sectors, contributing to the digital library for design and functionality.
Qualifications & Skills
- 4+ years of digital graphic design experience in fashion, media, or luxury
- BFA / BA in Graphic Design, Digital/Web Design or related Photography, Video
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator Excel in designing editorial stories and layouts
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and take direction in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Video editing experience
- A positive attitude and desire to excel
- A passion for creating engaging brand content with a strong visual impact
- Based in New York
$65,000 - $75,000
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.