Fleur du Mal is a luxury lingerie and ready-to-wear brand founded in 2012 by Jennifer Zuccarini. Our product is distributed online at fleurdumal.com, in Fleur du Mal Boutiques, and with top retailers around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Measure and evaluate samples, prepare specific for fitting sessions.
- Leads weekly fit sessions. Collaborate with designers to translate fit and aesthetic details.
- Build detailed tech packs including sketches, construction specifications and graded specs.
- Maintains fit consistency for product area. Ensure standard grade rules are applied to each garment.
- Communicate with overseas factories to ensure all styles, fits, construction, and specs meet the standards.
- Work closely with designers and Production to execute the Time and Action calendar and manage the sample approval process.
- Provides technical direction, in collaboration with peer teams, supervisor and vendor on matters pertaining to specs, pattern, construction methods and techniques to improve fit, balance, and overall quality of the garment.
- Ensures Product Lifecycle Calendar dates are met for Development and Garment Fit Approvals.
- Anticipates and resolves any problems with the fit process. Partners with vendors in the resolution of problems as necessary.
- Holds self and others accountable for work commitments and outcomes.
- Minimum AA or Certification in Apparel Manufacturing, Design, Pattern making.
- Specialist in fit / knowledge of construction standards and manufacturing methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills Illustrator, Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Highly organized, including ability to prioritize and follow-up.
- Pattern Making knowledge.
- Ability to meet deadline demands.
- 4-6 years industry experience.
Salary Range: $70K to $95K