Fleur du Mal, a luxury lingerie and ready-to-wear brand is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is responsible for driving key brand and business objectives by leveraging omnichannel marketing activities in all areas related to performance marketing and brand initiatives, paid digital ads and activations, search, CRM and affiliate.
This person will work closely with our marketing agency to oversee the day-to-day operations including ads, ideating, planning, and execution of seasonal paid marketing initiatives, overseeing paid media metrics and needs, as well as paid initiatives to reach both growth & revenue goals. This person will help to establish and carry out new marketing programs across email acquisition, brand collaborations, customer initiatives, events, and social media–all while keeping in mind three key objectives: The Fleur brand experience, relationships & growth across all channels.
· Drive the development of seasonal paid brand activations, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns on Search, Shopping and Social platforms.
· Work closely with the digital design team to communicate all ad and copy needs, making sure everything is delivered in a timely manner.
· Evolve the brand with omnichannel perspective across all touch-points including digital advertising, experiential marketing, acquisition partnerships, ambassador channels, emails, social content calendar and direct mail.
· Act as point of contact with external agency partners in planning, execution and reporting of all marketing initiatives.
· Create clear creative briefs, manage timelines, and recap marketing performance for executive teams and brand partners.
· Develop marketing calendar in alignment with budget and projections for the year.
· Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing content through GA and platform data. Create performance report on weekly and monthly basis.
· Identify opportunities within platforms as well cross-channel in alignment with product drops.
· Oversee daily execution of all Email and SMS campaigns in alignment with key product drops/revenue objectives and ensuring accurate, on-time campaign strategy and delivery.
· Collaborate with the Customer Service team to send targeted Email and SMS campaigns (i.e. reactivation campaigns, triggered based emails, VIP + loyalty program) to segmented audiences.
· Work with all external partners to analyze and report on both quarterly and yearly performance, identify trends and best practices, lead growth strategy to drive incremental revenue.
· Identify on-brand and impactful affiliate outlets to launch new products and reinforce brand messaging.
· Data-driven optimization of our programs for driving qualified traffic and acquiring new customers.
· Identify proper affiliate channels and oversee affiliate partners to help increase sales through their respective platforms.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
· 6+ years’ experience in fashion/lifestyle performance marketing
· Must have at least 4+ years of digital advertising / paid social advertising experience.
· Expert in campaign management on ad platforms like FB, Google, Criteo, Pinterest, Snapchat etc.
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
· A creative thinker who is highly organized, detail-oriented and focused.
· Ability to drive content creation.
· Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
· Strong understanding of the evolving digital media landscape to drive awareness and conversion.
· Ability to multi-task with a positive attitude.
· Appreciation and understanding of the Fleur brand and its aesthetic and sensibility.
Annual Salary: $70,000 - $85,000
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com if interested.