Your bra's band provides most of its support (not the straps!) Most women are wearing a band that's too loose.
- 1. With a measuring tape, measure below your bust, directly below the wire of your bra.
- 2. Ensure the tape is parallel to the floor, i.e at the same level on your back, sides and front.
- 3. Enter this number in the "band measurement" box below.
Hot TipIn between numbers? Round to the nearest whole number.
- 1. Loop the measuring tape around your back, just under your shoulder blades to measure around the fullest part of your bust.
- 2. Keep the measuring tape level from end to end, ensuring it is close, but not too tight, to find a comfortable and snug position.
- 3. Enter this number in the "bust measurement" box below.
Hot TipIf the measurement falls on the half inch, round it up!
Your Fleur size
Our products may vary in size from your universal sizing. Use the calculator below to determine your best fitting Fleur du Mal sizes.
Bra style guide
The right bra should reflect your own personal style. Meet our core bra shapes to find one that feels just right for you.
Band too tight or straps sliding off your shoulders? Get schooled on all things bra fit & sister sizing below.Bra Fit 101
We support you
Still need help? Chat with a Fleur stylist for more information, or book an in-store fitting with a bra specialist below (we recommend a professional fitting every 6 months to a year).