Past experience in the fashion industry is required. Past experience in the luxury or lingerie industry is strongly preferred.
Fleur du Mal is a luxury lingerie and ready-to-wear brand founded in 2012 by Jennifer Zuccarini. Our product is distributed online at fleurdumal.com, in Fleur du Mal Boutiques, and with top retailers around the world.
As a Part Time Seasonal Sales Associate at our NYC boutique you are responsible for supporting the team in creating an atmosphere that promotes positivity, confidence, empowerment, and inclusivity. You are passionate about delivering an exceptional, unforgettable and one-of-a-kind customer experience. You will be integral in building a forward-thinking and innovative retail experience for both the store team and our Fleur customer. You are a reliable and hardworking individual who strives for excellence in all aspects of Fleur.
- Achieve KPI targets, budgets, and objectives by creatively connecting with our clients whether they are in-store or virtual.
- Builds and maintains a loyal client base, retaining client loyalty by providing clients with exceptional personalized service.
- Serve as a resource for general product knowledge and operational compliance, ensuring customer service standards are met and prioritized and the sales floor is a welcoming environment.
- Manage productivity in down time and maintain cleanliness/organizational standards.
- Upkeep a welcoming store culture that is reflective of our values and brand ethos resulting in a team of engaged individuals and unforgettable customer experiences.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with all clients, routinely updating and maintaining strong genuine relationships.
- Assist with store opening and closing procedures such as cycle counts, cleaning/organizational duties, maintain visual standards including merchandise presentation and general maintenance as requested.
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of experience in a retail environment. Experience in the lingerie or luxury industry is strongly preferred.
- Strong sense of self-awareness, self-direction, reliability, motivation, time management, and problem solving skills with an acute attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with customers, peers, and store management.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Resourceful self-starter; ability to work independently and as part of a team, and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Proficiency in POS and outreach systems.
- Energetic and confident personality mixed with a strong work ethic.
Part Time / Seasonal
Start Date: ASAP
Hourly Rate: $18
Allowance and commission
Potential opportunity to become permanent